Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

THINGS OUR MOTHERS TAUGHT US!

My mother taught me about patience...."just wait till your father gets home!"

My mother taught me about receiving...."you are really going to get it when we get home!"

My mother taught me to meet a challenge...."What we you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you! Don't talk back to me!"

My mather taught me logic..."If you fall out of that swing and break your neck you are not going shopping with me!"

My mother taught me medical science..."If you sit too close to the TV, you will become cross-eyed!"

My mother taught me to think long-term..."if you don't pass your spelling test you will never get a good job!"

My mother taught me about esp..."put your sweater on; don't you think I know when your cold?"

My mother taught me humor..." When you break a leg, don't come running to me."

My mother taught me genetics..."you are just like your father."

My mother taught about justice..."One day you will have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you... Then you will see what its like."

From The Moms Book ( for the mom who's best at EVERYTHING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment